Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rifles!!

So the rifles have been ordered and hopefully they will be here next week sometime!!! I am so excited for you guys to use them. Anyone is able to try out for the rifle line. Let me just make this clear to everyone because I think there may be some confusion. Everyone will be doing flag and dance but there is going to be a rifle feature in the show and that is going to be whoever makes the rifle line. So if you just want to stick with flag that is fine. But in the show there may be 3 groups which will be some flag, some dance, and some rifle. I don't know yet at this point. But I promise you that if you try out for rifle and make it you will love it. It is a hard piece of equipment to learn but you will be so glad that you learned it!!!! Anyways I am so excited!!!! I will see all of you next week!!!
~Kayla~

No comments:

Post a Comment