Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yard Sale Update!!

Thank you to everyone who participated and contributed to the yard sale. This year was a great success. We made over $450.00. That is way cool. Thank you to Kyrie's family for letting us use the Snow Shack also. I think that was a wonderful idea. I think the cake raffle was a great idea also but if we do another one we can plan it out differently, to where we make more and sell more tickets and we need to put them in a cooler. LOL!!! Overall I think that everyone had fun, and we will continue to get more fundraisers going.And pictures from the yard sale will be posted shortly too!!! As far as I know we are starting car washes ever other Tuesday and they will be in July. I will get confirmation on that tho. It will be after practices on Tuesdays probably until 7 MAYBE!!! I'm not positive. Once it gets all figured out everyone will be informed!!! Thanks
~Kayla~

No comments:

Post a Comment