Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 28, 2010

Practices start June 8!!!!!

Summer practices will start on June 8 @ 8 am at Irving on the track/football field and will go until 11 am. Please make sure that your child is there on time. Also you need to make sure that your child does have water and some snacks. We don't want their little bodies to get dehydrated or anything. If your child does not have a ride please call me. I will be handing out a phone list at the first practice, so that we all can get a hold of each other. Also those who have not turned in their contracts I do need them by that practice too, I do have extras!

Practices will be Tuesdays, Wednesdays from 8-11 am and on Fridays 9 am-12 pm. As for the dance lessons I still have yet to hear from the lady. Her phone has been broken and she does have a dance recital on the 10th of June so it may be after that, that I will hear from her because I know she is busy.

Any questions call me @ 760-0354 or email me @ knkcrawley23@cableone.net
Thanks,
~Kayla~

1 comment:

  1. Wow Kayla - looks awesome!!! We think this will be a great way to keep us all posted. I can't wait to see fun pictures from practices! Linda & Hayley

    ReplyDelete