Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome!!!

Ok so this is my first post on here!!! I just wanted to welcome you and I really do hope that you will follow this blog. My reasoning behind this blog is so that we can communicate somehow, whether it is by email, phone, texting, or thru your child. But I thought this might be a fun way to communicate also. So what you will see on here is basically the days that we are going to practice, the times and where practice will be at, meetings. Also fundraising events that will be coming up, band camp schedules, practices once school starts again, and also competitions. So I will do my best to update this about everyday or close to it. At least weekly :) Anyway like I said before I hope that this will help you know what is going on. Feel free to email me or just leave a comment. Thank you!!!
~Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment