Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 10, 2010

!!HELP!!

Ok so I know that it is getting down to the nitty gritty with uniforms and everything. We have the pattern and one of the flute players mom is making the prototype for us and so as soon as I can get that from her and the fabric then we are good to go for making the rest of these... I do need help... I know that most of you that can sew or know someone that can sew are only available on the weekends and that is fine. If we can get a sewing party together on a Friday and/or Saturday we could have all of them done. It wont take long at all. There are only 14 female costumes and 1 male costume. I am going to talk to my mother in law and see if she can help with sewing them, or at least surge them because she does have a surger. PLEASE CALL ME this weekend if you are able to help lets say the 17th and/or 18th. I really need help!!!! My number is 760-0354!! Thanks
~Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment