Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

After School Practices!!!

Today at practice it was decided that the after school practices would be on Monday's and Wednesday's from 4-6. BUT Monday's are early release so practice time has changed to 3-5, but Thursday's will stay the same. I understand if some of you may have jobs BUT you need to put forth the effort to make it to practices after school because really this is the only time that we as just a guard will be able to perform together. So if you have a job that has rotating days off, please tell them you either need the Monday off or the Thursday off. I know some of you have different activities at 6 on Thursday and that is fine you may leave at 5:30, but please give me your all when you are at practices. It will make my job easier, and trust me it will be a bagillion times better for everyone if we all put forth the effort. GIVE ME YOUR ALL, ALL THE TIME PLEASE!!!!!! If you have any questions please let me know!!!!
~Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment