Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Car Wash!!!!

So our next fundraiser is set for Tuesday July 6 from 12-5 at Auto Zone. We will be doing a car wash! Every one needs to be there by 11:30am so that we can discuss how exactly the set up of the car wash will go because we should have cars washed in a timely matter. It is a free car wash with donations so please let your friends and family know. All money that is made will be split up between every person who is working the car wash. I understand if some of you can only be there some of the time because you do have to work, that is fine. As long as when you are there you are putting effort in to washing the cars and not goofing off until you have to leave. Also we may have the snow shack also, it is not confirmed with Kyrie's family yet, but it is ok to have at Auto Zone. We will be doing the car washes every other Tuesday, same place, same time. So no one should ask where and when because it is the same. The students may wear their swim suits as long as they have shorts and a tank top over them especially if they are 2 piece. Every one needs to bring at least 2 towels to dry with, so do get your moms favorite towel to bring because it may get stained or torn or something. Also it may be a good idea to put your intials on your towels. I don't mind if your friends come by to say hi but PLEASE PLEASE tell them that they can't just hang around because you are working to raise money and it isn't fair to everyone else that is working and you are not because you are talking to your friend. If they are willing to help that is great but they can't stay all day. I am sorry if that is a little mean but I have to get the point across somehow. Any parents that can help out during these car washes would be greatly appriciated. I know it is a difficult time for some and most people. For the most part I should be able to make it to everyone but due to my work schedule I may not. Anyway if you have any questions about the car wash let me know and I will give you as much information as I have.
~Kayla~

No comments:

Post a Comment